Saturday, December 22, 2007

Nebula Matters

It appears that "Fountain of Age" has qualified for the preliminary ballot of the Nebulas, which pleases me. Less pleasing is that so few works have qualified in all categories, due to people simply not reading and recommending as much as they should. These "people" include me. I will be gone for the next week, visiting family, and will take with me all year's worth of SF magazines to read whenever I can. Recommendations to follow.

Blogging will resume sometime in the last days of 2007. Meanwhile, happy holidays to all of you who are celebrating anything now, recently, or soon: Christmas, Hanukkah, Ramadan, Kwanzaa, the Saturnalia, the Winter Solstice, or Beethoven's birthday (December 16).

2 comments:

none said...

Sounds like I should wish you Happy Reading! lol

Mr. JM said...

Yay! Hooray for "Fountain of Age."

Sincerely,
John-Mark