Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pubbing and Critiquing

The first volume of my two-volume reprint space opera is available for Kindle and Nook. Attractively priced (I hope) at $3.99, it will soon be followed by CRUCIBLE. See humans caught in the crossfire of a space war between two powerful alien races!

Meanwhile, critiquing continues at Taos Toolbox, although everyone is looking a little brain-weary and there are more drinking parties at night. Memorable lines from critique sessions over the last few days:

"Give me more gears and pumps!"

"These guys are really talkative during a gun fight."

"It's bad marketing to have a product that kills your clients."

"It could go on a little longer before the squid enters."

"I love stories where someone argues with a car."

"Are you asking if the pickle in the story is an instrument of joy?"

3 comments:

Bryan H. Bell said...

Thanks for bringing more of your work to eBook format! I've picked up Crossfire and Five Stories for Kindle. I also noticed that Dynamic Characters, Beginnings, Middles, and Ends, and The Prince of Morning Bells are now available in the Kindle store, so I picked those up as well.

Nancy Kress said...

I'm so glad!

Dan said...

On the Reddit AMA you did you mentioned Stinger being one a favorite of your own work. Do you plan on making an eBook available in the future?

Thanks, Nancy!