Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pubbing and Critiquing

The first volume of my two-volume reprint space opera is available for Kindle and Nook. Attractively priced (I hope) at $3.99, it will soon be followed by CRUCIBLE. See humans caught in the crossfire of a space war between two powerful alien races!

Meanwhile, critiquing continues at Taos Toolbox, although everyone is looking a little brain-weary and there are more drinking parties at night. Memorable lines from critique sessions over the last few days:

"Give me more gears and pumps!"

"These guys are really talkative during a gun fight."

"It's bad marketing to have a product that kills your clients."

"It could go on a little longer before the squid enters."

"I love stories where someone argues with a car."

"Are you asking if the pickle in the story is an instrument of joy?"


Bryan H. Bell said...

Thanks for bringing more of your work to eBook format! I've picked up Crossfire and Five Stories for Kindle. I also noticed that Dynamic Characters, Beginnings, Middles, and Ends, and The Prince of Morning Bells are now available in the Kindle store, so I picked those up as well.

Nancy Kress said...

I'm so glad!

Dan said...

On the Reddit AMA you did you mentioned Stinger being one a favorite of your own work. Do you plan on making an eBook available in the future?

Thanks, Nancy!