Friday, September 9, 2011

Travel

How much travel is too much?

I have hardly been home this summer. Teaching Clarion, teaching Taos Toolbox, visiting family, Worldcon, visiting friends. It has all been fun, but the downside is that I have not written anything in eight weeks.

Tomorrow Jack and I read at Borderlands Bookstore in San Francisco, and then attend the anniversary party for Tachyon Press. That, too, will be fun.

But afterwards I am going to stay home for three months. I will be more faithful about this blog. I will work harder on getting my backlist up on various epub formats. And I will.. oh, yeah, write.

4 comments:

Travel Impact India said...

Nice Post.

Travelimpactindia.com is a leading online India Tour Operators and Travel Agent offers India Travel Tour Packages, Fairs and Festivals, Wildlife Tours, Travel India, exquisite beaches, spiritual places etc.

Tours and Travels said...

nice post thanks for share....


Tours and Travels

cheap travel system said...

Good post!keep working on,you will definitely achieve you goal!
-----------------------------------
Cheap Flights to Newzealand

Unknown said...

iceland tours : Discover Iceland with the help of Icelandic native local guides. Our customised excursions are meticulously prepared from arrival to departure to ensure that you get the most out of your experience.